It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 16, 2022

Ross Kenneth Menk attorney at law

I called Ross Kenneth menk. I asked for a legal definition of solicitation the woman that answered the phone said that they only deal with workman's compensation. she doesn't have the definition of solicitation she doesn't understand solicitation she couldn't help me with that. how strange nobody seems to understand the definition of solicitation and they're unable to give me a textbook definition of solicitation I have police officers that aren't supposed to be in the state of Minnesota running down to the police department claiming that I am guilty of solicitation because I'm handing out a flyer about a 3-year-old little girl who's been abducted I'm sorry people that's not solicitation I'm a lay person I do not have a law degree and I can define solicitation and all of the attorneys that I'm calling are unable to give me a textbook definition of solicitation it looks like Minnesota has a very serious problem with attorneys not knowing the law

No comments:

Post a Comment