It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 16, 2022

Andre and Rory Vance don't know when to quit

the Castro brothers shut down my YouTube account in 2017 and I have not been allowed to have a YouTube account since that time. I had a very serious issue with the Google CEO that's not from our country. that man accesses my account he has deleted evidence in a major investigation and deleted emails and pictures. after this many years I still am unable to sign into my YouTube account there are videos listed on YouTube of Chief McManus and his dirty officers I'm surprised those are still there. and all the other idiots including an angel Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment