It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 16, 2022

Andrea or Heather or Lauren

this woman uses 16 different names and then she tries to pretend to be other famous individuals she was pretending to be six different wives of six different agents when I hit the road in January. some of her fellow agents and officers came in constantly asking her is that what you're calling yourself these days. she can't decide who she is or what she is apparently now she's a gecko and once again she's squeezing my head and squeezing my heart and I can barely move and I'm in pain because the stupid b**** doesn't know when it's up and all of your people are screwed because of you it's time to stop dumb bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment