It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 8, 2022

LinkedIn account password change

in my email it listed a password change for my LinkedIn account I knew I had not done it and everybody was yelling at Greg Marshall because Greg Marshall does way too much and he has access to all of my accounts including my bank account when he went on a shopping spree in March of 2022 when I was starving to death he still has not been brought to justice for this and I have to listen to Minneapolis police officers telling me there's nothing wrong with my ex-husband accessing my bank account and taking my money watching me starve to death. now if you look at the number that I was given from LinkedIn pay attention it's exactly like the number I was given for my case number when officer Christopher deck that I referred to as Popeye accused me of harassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment