It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 16, 2022

Tim Webb attorney at law

I just called this attorney simply because I wanted to ask what the definition of solicitation is when I started to tell him that I have been followed to Minnesota by a bunch of dirty police officers he claimed that he doesn't do that kind of law and that's not his area of law that he practices. so then I asked him simply for the definition of solicitation he immediately asked if I meant prostitution no I don't mean prostitution I mean solicitation you know the signs in every door that say no soliciting you know when you're handing out flyers for your business asking people for business trying to increase your revenue the definition of solicitation when you're asking for something I'm not asking for anything I am handing out flyers about a little girl who was abducted she's 3 years old she needs her mom and I'm asking people to take a look at it and to look for the little girl that's not solicitation dumbasses senator Ted Cruz seems to think that he can send all of his dogs down to the police department claiming it's solicitation so this attorney at law Tim Webb doesn't know the definition of the solicitation he's asking me if I'm trying to shame him no stupid I'm asking you for a definition you should feel shame if you don't know the definition of solicitation according to how it's written in the law. you're an attorney at law and you can't give me a definition of solicitation if you feel shame then it's because you are incompetent

No comments:

Post a Comment