It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Home2 and true hotels downtown Minneapolis

here at the home to, and the TRU hotels downtown Minneapolis I was purposely put in a room next to one of my attackers a rapist pig who continuously comes in and out of my room stealing papers. I was talking on the phone as I entered my room and the stupidest spy that ever existed call the front desk complaining that I was too loud as I was talking on the phone the rapist pig that has continuously come in and out of my room the rapist pig that is following me across the country is stupid enough to call the front desk complaining about me. Well you're going to the moon because everybody knows you're guilty of rape, so I suggest you get off that phone and start making a paper trail. You are the stupidest by that ever existed. I don't know who you think you are honey but you're nobody you're nothing and you're going to prison for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment