It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Oliver, rich

this is the man that was standing next to agent Waco when she was yelling and screaming, and throwing the clipboard all over the place, telling me that I was ruining everything because I wasn't allowed to complain about the rape. I wasn't allowed to file reports about harassment in stocking, and I was ruining everything according to her, and this man's stood next to her, knowing that I was being raped knowing that I was being terrorized stocked and hunted like an animal he knew that my life was in danger in and I was in fear for my life and I still am this man is a sick piece of crap, and he needs to be frog walk immediately, but he do something about this man

No comments:

Post a Comment