It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Officer Boyle's bitch

Currently at the Home2 bloomington this thing is here with Officer Boyle that calls himself an NSA agent. Impersonating an agent is a felony. They have been entering my room unlawfully and they have been poisoning food and drink exactly what they were doing at my apartment. She was at the Mallards restraurant drinking at the bar with her piece of shit rapist. She was starring me down like she was wanted to beat on me. She was walking past my table over and over again. When I left my papers at the table when leaving like I always do she went to the waiter and claimed she knows me and I am crazy she collected those papers so no one could read them. She is a piece of work at the bar the following night and she was sitting there with the orkin driver that had accosted me and chased me down an entire block. I had to call the police on that man. He was taking videos and pictures of me as he attacked me. He was drunk sitting in his service vehicle and I called to report him and Boyle rerouted the call and I was talking to him that said he couldn't take the information and they would take the complaint at 8am on a Sunday and that's how stupid Boyle is. This sociopath is in room 529 I believe for some reason they always need to be in the room above mine. So I moved rooms but Boyle is still participating in attacks

No comments:

Post a Comment