It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Elvis Presley

I'm experiencing a great deal of abdominal pain right now it feels like there's a hand on my abdominal there's a violation of my labia minora and my labia majora there's some weird sensation in my groin it feels like somebody has their fingers on my coup dinghy. I sure hope we figure out who the rapist is now there's pressure on my hips like somebody's hand is on my hips I sure hope we figure it out because you all go down for it. Rory Vance Thomas worm Christopher deck Timothy Wilson Thomas Boyle Anna Sandoval's dancing monkey Eric Hernandez some guy named Prince Joaquin Castro Ted Cruz Ted Cruz Ted Cruz Ted Cruz Ted Cruz Ted Cruz Ted Cruz Ted Cruz Ted Cruz Ted Cruz Ted Cruz Ted Cruz vicinity matters that means you're in the hotel idiot and it doesn't matter if you used a fake name to check into the courtyard Marriott Ted Cruz Ted Cruz Ted Cruz Ted Cruz Ted Cruz Ted Cruz Ted Cruz Ted Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment