It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 17, 2022

University of Minnesota event

this woman with short hair wearing the black shirt, and the walkie-talkie in her pocket, was chasing me around this event. When she caught up to me, she told me that it was a private event as you can see, and all the signs in the pictures that I took this is open to the public and it's a free event. Families are welcome. Everybody is welcome. That means it's not a private event. She's a moron. She was repeating the words of Joaquin Castro word for word for bed and she told me that I wasn't allowed to hand out flyers about a three year-old little girl who has been adopted and brought here to Minnesota. She's a monster. She called it solicitation it is not solicitation you moron. Perhaps you should use a dictionary and look up the definition of solicitation this is not solicitation you are a monster and I'm gonna make sure the entire world knows just how monster is you are

No comments:

Post a Comment