It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Renaissance Inn Marriott

at the Renaissance Inn Marriott last night I was attacked by a security officer verbally. I was sitting on the bench in the front after spending $300 to stay here I had a security officer asking me if I was a guest here. he took pictures of me and then he asked for my name and my room number is this what you do to your guest who spent $300 to stay here? who called him who jumped in his head? why was he harassing me and giving me a hard time he went in got my name saw that it was a registered guess and then brought the manager out the manager said that I was handing out flyers about a three-year-old girl who is missing you're right I was how dare I a 3 year old girl has been abducted and I'm handing out flyers and you attack me you know that I'm filing a complaint with the corporate office and then I'm going to follow up he asked me to stop handing out the flyers our guests don't come here for that your guests don't come here to be alerted that a little girl is missing? I'd like to know what gas came to you and threw a fit because I don't think any single guest would throw a fit about a 3 year old little girl who's missing but I'm going to throw a fit about harassment and thank you for taking a picture of me and putting the evidence of the harassment in your phone. now I have to look at one of my attackers that came all the way from Texas to attack me and make sure nobody read my story and he's parked in a 15 minute parking I don't see you warning him or her telling her or him to move their vehicle. no you're only harassing me and this will be included in my complaint with the corporate office what do you think you're doing

No comments:

Post a Comment