It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 5, 2022

Apple store in the Mall of America

I went to the Apple store in the Mall of America to discuss my AT&t bill. I wanted to discuss the insurance that I had on my iPhone. I have replaced the iPhone in the past at the Apple store and I also purchased the insurance while I was at the Apple store. these individuals told me they couldn't help me and they can provide any service for me if I didn't have the phone in my hand. obviously I don't have the phone in my hand Tammy Miller has the phone the phone for some odd reason there's still service on it even though I have a large bill that I have to pay Eric was the manager who said that he couldn't take the letter that I was handing him the information about the phone and about the fact that my iPhones were stolen both the T-Mobile and the AT&t he didn't want to discuss any of it he didn't want to hear about any of it and told me that I could not do anything about it at the Apple store well that is strange because in San Antonio Texas I go to the app store and I get service it doesn't matter if I have the phone in my hand or not they still provide service for me apparently Eric is a CIA twitch or some other piece of crap that needs to be dealt with and taken care of somebody better do it immediately

No comments:

Post a Comment