It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 30, 2022

Elvis the new movie

the employee at the b&b theaters just lied to me he told me that it's no longer in theaters about two and a half months ago how strange it was just released what about 2 weeks ago and they only play movies for 2 weeks now and then they're released to live streaming so they're no longer in any theaters? boy things sure have changed since I got put on the streets and I wasn't able to go to movie theaters at all. he just lied and it may not be at their theater at the Mall of America but I did go online and it is still in theaters. so why are you so hyper about me making sure making sure I don't see that movie Latino fat ass stop talking over top of me

No comments:

Post a Comment