It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Problems with Twitter accounts

I have always had huge problems with my Twitter account I've had the same kind of problems that President Trump had. then they went a little further and they made a fake Twitter account that nobody could see except for all of the minions the spies the agents the dumbass Joaquin Castro and Prince. when I found out that my Twitter account was fake it brought me to tears. you see I was using Twitter to get help I was using Twitter to make everybody aware that my children had been abducted kidnapped and I didn't know where they were. I was using Twitter to be reunited with my children and I found out only the evil pieces of s*** the evil humans that were attacking me we're the only ones that could see my Twitter. one road black and one mountain to climb after another and I still don't know where my children are.

No comments:

Post a Comment