It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Bank accounts accessed my entire life

Christopher deck is behind this that man's been attacking me my whole life. as you can see in the screenshot they were accessing my bank account and they were trying to add overdraft protection every time I get a checking account I never get overdraft protection because I've been burned with it so many times my ex-husband will overdraft my account everywhere I go every store I go into I'm charged twice the amount then what it's supposed to cost just like Hector yesterday at residence Inn. then when they go into my bank account every time I make a purchase they duplicate the purchase and I'm making two purchases until I'm in overdraft. I can't even keep track my stupid ex-husband said that I don't balance my account and I just spend spend spend he's a liar and I was right when I said there's more missing from this account than what should be missing but of course he didn't want me to take a close look at it so he'd say stupid comments right Chris? just like when he was dragging me out of the house by my head of hair you know all about that too don't you Chris?

No comments:

Post a Comment