It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Timothy Wilson

Timothy Wilson is the stupidest spy that ever walked the face of the earth that stupid piece of shit is still lying about the fact that he works at enterprise rental that rapist pig is still chasing me from one hotel to another. He has the room next to mine, because of the employees putting me in the room next to his that gives an easy access for stealing documents for accessing my room unlawfully for breaking into my suitcase, and he thinks he's gonna get away with it. The moron is still lying about being a SAPD cup. I'm gonna go ahead and call SAPD today you record the car you listen you watch watch as tipsy. Wilson proves he is brain dead, the stupidest fat pig that ever existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment