It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 16, 2022

Tammy Miller

Tammy Miller is my w h o r e cousin from Michigan she was brought into this mess and brought to San Antonio. she was instructed to seduce the men that were involved the men that were helping me to get control of them so they would no longer help me. she has slept with more than 12 of the men that are involved in this conspiracy. some dog brought her in here said that she would be useful and now all of us have to listen to her ugly stupid mouth. she was sleeping with white boy Rick they told her that white boy Rick was one of the men helping me I don't know the man I don't want to know the man he's not helping me I don't have a crush on him and they misled her on purpose because she's a disgusting b**** and nobody likes her she continuously runs her mouth saying the stupidest things making up the most ghastly horrific stories she's been telling me that my children are dead she even describes how they were killed and who it was that hired someone to kill my children that's how disgusting Tammy Miller is. she's caused me so much stress and so much anxiety that I have been having dreams that she is in and in these dreams I was watching an NSA agent who was working at the community college the victory center he was banging her sleeping with her in my dream and unfortunately I had to watch it and I don't need to see that in my waking hours and I most certainly don't need to see it when I'm asleep. Tammy Miller is disgusting when I was 19 years old and she was merely 17 she nearly died from STDs that she had contracted and didn't go in and get treated for. then she was yelling and screaming at me as if I owed her something telling me that I had to take care of her children when she went into the hospital to get the STDs treated. she is now running her mouth being the stupidest useless disgusting pig anybody has ever seen. she went into the military and she served in the war and she became connected with the Air Force spies who have yet to be rounded up and sentenced to capital punishment for espionage and treason. these Air Force spies manipulated the system so that Tammy Miller was receiving 100% veterans compensation because she had cancer which had absolutely nothing to do with her military service. Tammy Miller isn't the only one who received 100% compensation when they manipulated the system I met many of them when I was on the Streets of San Antonio. senator Ted Cruz tried to stop my veterans compensation claiming that I was never a veteran and that I never served in the US military when he found out that I was still receiving my compensation he became quite angry and his ugly mouth is disgusting as well just like Tammy Miller he can't seem to shut up every time I'm typing a story into a computer or a Kia Tammy Miller repeats oh my God oh my God oh my God over and over again like a idiot. she claims that Greg Marshall said it would be a good idea so she did it because she is so obedient. the other thing that Tammy Miller did and she thought she was going to get away with was stealing my purse which had my birth certificate social security cards and driver's licenses. then she went and obtained her own identification with her ugly picture and my name Enterprise rental informed me that while I laid and the Bear County jail somebody went to Victoria Texas and rented a vehicle in my name I don't know if it was Tammy Miller but judging from her disgusting mouth and everything she continuously does on a daily basis it is likely that it was Tammy Miller that rented a vehicle in my name while I laid in the Bear County jail now she uses excuses that it was a part of an investigation and she was fooling the predators into believing that I was out there and I wasn't actually in the Bexar County jail. that benefits the dog that she's sleeping with Timothy Wilson Rory Vance Christopher deck that's right folks she's sleeping with all of them and the reason she did that was to make everybody believe that I was out and about in Texas when I'm fat I was in the Bear County jail I had severe abdominal pain in the Bexar County jail I was there for 5 months and I did not even get a 30-minute reprieve from that abdominal pain that I was experiencing in the jail. last night I had some idiots come in my room and read my papers when they saw the story about October 20th which the pain was so severe I was begging for death they decided they were going to repeat the exact same thing last night here at the courtyard Marriott Minneapolis and I experienced the same type of pain last night because of Tammy Miller's dog the disgusting rapist pig that is in the hotel at this moment. I need help getting Tammy Miller to shut her stupid mouth and her rapist dog to be frog walked the fat disgusting pig

No comments:

Post a Comment