It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

One of my texts attackers

I'm at The residence Inn in Minneapolis and this is one of my Texas attackers here they're parked in a 15 minute parking only it's been 2 hours that I've been staring at the vehicle listening to someone yell at me that I know who it is and I I don't I don't know who that is that's a common vehicle I know that a vehicle like that was rented at Hertz rental because I had rented one like that it had floor to plates on it did they switch their plates and put a Hertz rental sticker on it that would be weird I don't know who that is I've gotten pictures of those plates all over the place I got pictures of those plates in my apartment building parking garage and I'm pretty sure you don't have a lease agreement and you shouldn't have been there you were there attacking me harassing me and I'm sick to death of listening to Ted Cruz tell me it's harassment just because I'm making phone calls the police officers and Timothy dumbass Wilson Timothy Wilson's been attacking me for the last 12 years that man sent people to rape me mug me and he chased me around the Streets of San Antonio while I was homeless starving to death and I was homeless because mayor Ron Nuremberg and Chief William McManus and Joaquin Castro put me out there on the street to make sure I stayed there move your vehicle I'm calling a tow truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment