It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Agent Housman his fake name

I trusted you and I thought you were helping me how long have you been in this city were you watching me starve to death. you're staying at the a loft the employees of the a loft attacked me physically and verbally did you have anything to do with that. of course because I walked into the bar and sat down he had to pay his bill and leave. when I tried to hand him a flyer about a 3-year-old little girl he says I'm in town I'm not from here you think I don't know that? I told him I'm in from out of town too take the flyer you monster. and by the way you do look like Beto O'Rourke. I don't know why you seem to think that you're a better person than Beto O'Rourke I trusted you you gave me a list of what you needed for an investigation and I have adhered to that list waiting for you to do something and bring these animals to justice but what you're doing is attacking me and your entire team is at a loft and your entire team is attacking me and you are going to pay you are going to be brought to Justice how dare you you drunk

No comments:

Post a Comment