It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 9, 2022

Toothpaste and toothbrush

the moronic Christopher deck keeps bragging about the toothpaste in the toothbrush keeps repeating it over and over again telling me that I got to brush my teeth telling me to use my toothbrush and my toothpaste it was left at the courtyard when I came here to The Graduate. at the courtyard Marriott they were in and out of my room they were taking things they were poisoning the food the drink and they put toxins in the makeup that would cause a rash. much of the makeup I had to leave behind because of their idiotic schemes as if I haven't seen this before as if this hasn't been done to me before these morons are repeating everything that's already been done everything that never worked that's how f****** stupid they are that's how useless Christopher deck is that's how useless sergeants that's how useless officers Xander Haley is idiot. and speaking of idiots officer Carly notch is quite the idiot as well and your fake crying isn't working I know if it's real or if it's fake you obviously don't have the capacity to cry because you are a sociopath and a cold-blooded killer you are a disgusting whore. so now they're going to try to set up Burt's bees because that's the toothpaste and if it's poison and if it causes me problems then they'll put it on Burt's bees and all Burt's bees is bad no it's you that's bad and don't ever say it again because I will be contacting Burt's bees and I will let them know what you did and how you think that you are clever enough to set people up for crimes that you're committing I've had enough of your s*** and I've had enough of your rape everybody look at room 341 that moron needs his head kicked in and if you don't do it I will

No comments:

Post a Comment