It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 17, 2022

NSN 5209 is registered at the courtyard Marriott

I went looking for the sociopath the cold blooded killer who is currently registered at the same hotel that I'm staying at you just made my case that much bigger you are hunting me like an animal then you told me and several other people that you're going to recreate October 20th of 2021 when I was being abused and beat on so badly that I was begging for death and last night you tried to recreate that exact same situation because you wanted me begging for death you are a disgusting fat pig and the gig is up you're done and your w**** Tammy Miller is done

No comments:

Post a Comment