It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 2, 2022

Things left in my path

the coffee mug was left in my path when I got off the bus it was full of coffee. unfortunately I couldn't trust the coffee and I went to the Target into the Starbucks got an empty cup poured it in that cup and left it for evidence whether or not anybody got it I don't know. the pack of cigarettes was also left in my path apparently somebody was upset because I kept digging through ashtrays but this is the state you put me in and I'm going to advertise what state you have put me in as you reinforce my need for cigarettes constantly repeating how I need a cigarette when I really don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment