It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 19, 2022

US Bank

I went to US Bank to get another account. When I was sitting down with the woman who looked Latino and Asian, she asked me if I have an address here in Minneapolis nobody's ever asked me that question before and I've opened up several bank accounts she asked if I was moving here and she asked if I was going to change my address. It shouldn't matter what my address says you're a national bank and that's the whole reason I went to you because you're a national bank and she argued with me that it's not a national bank. It's only in this country and yes, this banker really said that, stupid crap. She told me that the system is kicking me out and that she's not gonna let me open a bank account because I don't have an address here in Minneapolis so therefore the US Bank isn't gonna let me have a bank account. That doesn't make any sense no other bank said that to me now they are exclaiming that it's Andrea that's doing it and the Asian whore walked past me after I was rejected at the bank you know the one that's with Officer Boyle who likes to call himself agent boil that one the same one that was at the courtyard, Marriott with a mascon sending out text messages about my location sending out text messages about whether or not I was in the room whether or not I left the room, constant text, messages, and pictures of me that same one walked past me after I was rejected at the US Bank, but they are saying it is Andrea is her name Andrea no I realize there's 3 to 4 different Andrea's genuinely that is their name but I think it's the Barbie doll dumb ass or it's the Asian cyanide killing dumb bitch somebody better figure out who it is because the owner of that bank is very angry right now and the m anager of that bank just lost her job when I was in the lobby of the bank, I saw a poster and there was a picture of a man who has a German name and I assumed he was the manager of the bank because there's a poster with his name listed. I'll walk back in and get a picture of that poster and that man's name. So I asked her if it was really a woman that was the manager of the branch because I saw a picture of a man on a poster in the lobby. She said no it's a woman the woman is the branch manager then she asked me is it a problem that it's a woman that's managing the bank and she was very snotty and snarky. It was ridiculous and nasty. No why would it be a problem that it's a woman that's the branch manager I'm simply telling you that I saw a man on the poster in the lobby excuse me . . obviously, US Bank has a real problem with their employees with their bankers. Now I realize this woman is pregnant and she looks like she's more than six months pregnant. I certainly hope that you're not gonna use that as an excuse for being nasty and lying to me, telling me that I can't open a bank account. I hope that's not your excuse because when I was pregnant, I was never not that nasty and I don't like hearing women use that excuse and if you can't be cordial while you're pregnant, then you should be at home

No comments:

Post a Comment