It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 12, 2022

Residence Inn Marriott

here at the residence Inn Marriott this is my third evening staying here when I arrived it was a Saturday they charged me $100 and $69 for one night everybody else was paying $119 the following evening I had to pay $179 for a Sunday evening everybody else was paying $119 and on Monday evening when I decided to extend my stay it was $189 for a Monday and it's not a holiday. the printer is down somebody is standing next to me screwing up the printer making sure that I can't get any prints and it looks like the ink is out so the employee tried to change the ink cartridges to find out that there is no ink cartridges is what she said but she was simply told not to change the ink to make sure that I couldn't use the printer. she gave me her email address and her name. she told me to go ahead and email it to her what I wanted printed I found that she was already saved in my contact list of my email she used to work at KSAT in Texas. I used to send her emails all the time she's an agent. so when I was typing her name in to email her here at the residence Inn Marriott her name came up became very clear who she was and who she was working for. now the employees are telling me that the back patio area is closed at 10:00 p.m. which there's a sign on the door but nobody's ever bothered me before I don't know who these employees are or who jumped in their head. not a real good idea to attack me here at the residence Inn Marriott because now I feel like I need to be contacting code enforcement there's no fire exits there's two doors that's it they don't reach code I don't know why the fire marshal didn't figure this out when he did his inspection did they line his pocket. I told you stop attacking me stop being stupid Haley and I don't know who it is it's raising their voice telling me that I need to stop I will not stop I will never stop. you go ahead and keep being stupid and keep thinking that you're going to muscle me into doing what you want me to do and only what you want me to do you go ahead and keep being stupid Christopher deck Michael the horror angel or my dad I don't care who it is but you don't do it to me you're not going to scare me or intimidate me into a state of submission and as you're squeezing my head trying to make me stop you're only going to infuriate me and that'll cause me to do more I suggest you be the one to stop and don't you raise your voice at me. you're not in control this is God's plan it's not your plan God is in control not you and I will keep going and I will do what I want and tell whatever stories that I need to tell so people understand what's happening here you're not going to tell me what I can or can't do and Ted Cruz you better keep your mouth shut don't raise your voice again who the hell do you think you are you rapist pig Haley the cat you're done you get your boyfriend off me you get him out of this residence Inn immediately and if that black pickup truck is here you are done you're going to cry. there are actually fire exits at the residence Inn in Edina I finally found them my bad I'm sorry I was incorrect please allow me to correct myself they have fire exits I was just upset because one of the employees got mean with me you should never speak from a place of anger let this be a lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment