It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Rory Vance doing it again? I have never seen this before

They made up a court order and it is in my sent box I have never seen it before in my life notice the fake court order has a date august 9th i was homeless on the streets of minnesota so what is an order for rule 20.01 for this time you dumb bitch? Andre what are you doing? Based on what idiot? Look in my sent box it appears it was sent to scott yesterday I didn't send anything to scott yesterday. This is called double jeporady and now i call the state bar association I didn't get this on August 9th. Do you call email proper service? What do you think you are doing Scott is done. You already did the assessment and you can't be pulling court orders out of your ass Andre, Rory Vance, Michelle Vance, CIA SUSAN, SGT. Sneddeker you morons

No comments:

Post a Comment