It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 5, 2022

Sunday September 3rd

I went to the airport to rent a vehicle. I was at the Hertz rental I wasn't having any problems at all they weren't busy and they had vehicles available she was going to put me in a mid-size. there was no glitches in the system and there was no problem until somebody got in her head and communicated with her maybe her phone. she decided that there was a problem with the system and it wouldn't accept my card because it didn't have a chip. this is the same stupid excuse that Christopher debt Thomas worm and Roy Vance use when I was trying to get rooms in San Antonio Texas I was told they couldn't accept my card because my name wasn't on it. now I have a woman telling me that she can't accept the card because it doesn't have a chip. she said that her system wouldn't accept it she tried to manually type it in she said it wasn't going to go in it's not working her computer system shut down when we first started to interact with one another and conduct business that was happening everywhere I went. when I went over to Avis to see if they had a vehicle or Ace rental they didn't have any vehicles available everything was rented out. Christopher deck is too stupid to stop he needs to be apprehended in frog walked he needs to go to the Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment