It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 5, 2022

Dakota county jail kiosk messages

these are all the messages that were received that I typed into the kiosk it gave a one-liner your message has been received and will be answered within 10 days of course the message was never answered within 10 days no action was ever taken they did not forward it to an investigation team with the sheriff's department as I had requested them to do. most of these stories were going in there so that they could be informed and make an informed choice about how they would deal with me and whether or not they would attack me. I wanted to make sure that you were not ignorant about the situation that you were not ignorant about what I am I tried to make you informed and you tried to hide the information delete the information and keep people in the dark continuing to lie to them about what I am and what I do and what my mission is what my job is. these messages were not read by people that were uninformed and they were not sent to an investigation team. they were deleted and they were hidden and so we will do it again and again until you people know what I am and you can make an informed decision about how you treat me and what you do to me

No comments:

Post a Comment