It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Dr Michael Thompson

so finally I'm able to find the infamous Dr Michael Thompson and perhaps it's not actually an sapd police officer but it's still an sapd police officer that wrote up this fake court order this is hideous and stupid Dr Michael Thompson wants his name on this well you just ended your career stupid you're going to help attack me you're going to do an assessment and do a favor for senator Ted Cruz saying that I'm incompetent are you going to try to claim that I need civil commitment and this was all predetermined before you met me before we did a zoom video right? everybody's watching everybody's listening you're not getting away with what you're doing I just ended your career actually you ended your career

No comments:

Post a Comment