It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 18, 2022

I called the police department

Sunday, September 18 I just called the police department to find out if there's a warrant for my arrest. I was also trying to find out if any complaints had been filed against me for solicitation. The women that answer the phone didn't seem to know what they were doing. The car was rerouted to somebody by the name of MAI. that particular name is the name of one of the spies that is helping to attack me. She was here at the courtyard Marriott on Sunday morning playing games going into my room when I wasn't here sending out text messages that I was going upstairs or that I was leaving the courtyard, Marriott keeping tabs on me because she's a freak. My car was supposedly rerouted to the Huntington county warrant department. They told me that I needed a case number or warrant number in order for them to look up whether or not I have a warrant for my arrest. She told me that if I wanted to have them look it up by name, I would have to physically go down to the warrant department, and look up, whether or not, I had a warrant for my arrest, obviously so they could arrest me . There's still playing games and they are as stupid as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment