It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 16, 2022

Paul Dahlberg attorney at law

so when I called these two offices their employees told me that their law firm doesn't deal with these matters and once again they couldn't give me the definition of solicitation according to the law. but at least they were polite and cordial and they gave me a phone number for attorneys that could help me. I got a feeling that my calls are being rerouted and I'm not talking to these attorneys at all so I do hope that when they see their name on Google it will alert them that somebody's using their name somebody is rerouting these calls and talking as if they are the law firm if that's true I hope they take legal action against you idiots

No comments:

Post a Comment