It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 5, 2022

Romalice

there's a man working the desk at the courtyard Marriott by the Mall of America it's behind the residence Inn. apparently he was here last night my arm itches horribly. it's the same kind of itching I went through on my ankles it's extremely painful. all last night it was happening and somebody kept repeating you have to leave you have to leave actually I don't have to leave I can take the pain go ahead keep doing it so that I can collect those witnesses witnessing you doing it go ahead keep thinking the counsel isn't watching you go ahead and keep thinking there's no consequences for what you're doing I had to use the house phone to call the department of corrections the phone numbers I would was given by the woman behind the desk who is lying about being a supervisor I called Dan lipta and that man said that he was going to take the information he's answering his business phone his company in office phone on Labor Day. he was announcing in a fairly professional manner that he can't do anything about the police report but he can go ahead and notate and document all of the things that happened in the Dakota County jail that were against the law that were a violation of my rights. he could go ahead and notate and document all the things they did that violated the policies and procedures of the Dakota County jail and the standards of the department of corrections however he stopped me from talking I didn't list off everything and he started telling me that there's a form that you have to fill out online and he'll go ahead and do that for me I've been sending emails and complaints to Lisa and there's no form I ever was asked to fill out I've used four or five different computers different networks and different systems to file these complaints there was never a form that I was asked to fill out. oddly enough the voice on the phone sounded just like the voice of the man working the front desk when I called down to get another night at the hotel. then when I went down to get my new keys same voice. while I was talking to Dan lipta I shared with him that when I had talked to the prior lake Police department two police officers looked my name up in the Dakota County jail systems I'm not listed there there's no booking number there's no evidence that I was ever in the jail it is not listed. so he didn't find it strange at all that the prior lake Police department can't find me in the systems and the Saint Paul police department can't find me in the systems and there is no booking number at all there's no court order there's no charges there's nothing listed for the Eagan Police department arresting me it's gone it's not listed. the man I was talking to just a few minutes ago is claiming that it is there oh so the prior lake Police department are liars are you calling them liars? then he said in our systems it is listed but I can't find the booking number. in our system? this man said in our system you don't work for the department of corrections you're talking about our systems you work for Dakota County jail what systems are you in? in our systems? well if it's there then you need to explain to the prior lake Police department why it is they can't find any information any details what are you hiding and why am I deleted out of the systems? you better stop lying and my skin better stop itching

No comments:

Post a Comment