It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 30, 2022

Christian US army active duty medic

Christian is a US army active duty medic he was on active duty when they decided to find people to help in this conspiracy they saw that he was from San Antonio Texas and apparently before he went in the army he was homeless according to the stupid stories that he delivers. the man is a sociopath and a cold-blooded killer he made several attempts on my life. he had taken me to PCY it's the homeless shelter is the outdoor location that's when he was going to smother me with a pillow or put his hands around my neck he was having trouble deciding what he was going to do when security officers came over to move me away from him knowing what he was going to do this was a favor to that FBI agent that looks like a Barbie doll the one that calls herself Lauren then she calls herself Heather then she calls herself Andrea and she has all kinds of names that she calls herself but what she is is criminally insane a sociopath and a cold-blooded killer. she hasn't stopped and she's still making phone calls to Minnesota right now and unfortunately I have to listen to the mouth of Christian the more on things that he can continue to correct my grammar and my spelling and for some reason I keep coughing like a dry non-productive cough as if somebody has their hands around my throat. the NSA the CIA and several FBI dirty agents who are now in the state of Minnesota we're collecting up active duty soldiers and bringing them to the city of San Antonio so that they could walk past me over and over again the job of attacking me wasn't the only crimes they were committing Against humanity when the NSA brought them into the city of San Antonio put them up at the Sheridan of all places one of the most expensive hotels in the city of San Antonio and your tax dollars were paying for it so if you continue to ask me why the mueller probe cost so much money I'm going to get very frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment