It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Groceries left and destroyed

in the college district there were some groceries that were left when I was starving to death they were sealed and it looked like somebody cleaned out their kitchen because they were moving one of their minions came along and destroyed those groceries literally destroyed them and spilled them everywhere all of the sidewalk in the street. I was able to eat that night because I finally stopped to look at what was still there. that's how sick that conehead is and his Asian cyanide killing b****. people had to sneak food to me so that I wouldn't starve to death and he would find out sending some drug addict drunk to destroy the groceries. that conehead has to go frog walk that piece of s***

No comments:

Post a Comment