It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 18, 2019

Tax Evasion Gregory Marshall

Gregory Marshall did not file taxes for 6 years. Year after year I would get stressed starting to gather reciepts and calling for W-2's and year after year he was telling me that he was taking care of it and he never did anything never crunched one single number. Why did the IRS do nothing and of course why did I believe the sociopath was taking care of the taxes? They should have sent an auditor they should have taken action why was nothing done? At least a phone call would have alrerted me to do something. I had to do 6 years of taxes myself and he was screaming from another room he wasn't a CPA and he wasn't going to do it. He refused to give the W-2's from Wellspring I had to call his mistress and get them. Then I found his secret bank account while I struggled through this and I was on the phone with IRS everyday for three weeks straight is was horrible. We lost 18,000.00 in tax refunds. We were struggling to pay the bills and feed the kids and he threw 18,000.00 out the window just because he is lazy. Cleaning up his messes yet again and that statement is going to be said over and over because that was a constant state of being when I was married to the trailer park trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment