It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

the letters filled with information

I will now continue with the informative letter filled with information that will help people prepare for their future, like retaining an attorney. Since you've done such a wonderful job showing me how upsetting it is for you that's exactly what I'm going to continue to do because I do so much appreciate upsetting all of you my enemies the sick monsters who have been attacking me for years. I also enjoy and appreciate how the members of sapd are demonstrating to the entire world what simpletons you are with childlike Minds. I also like it when you show the entire world that you are willing to attack somebody and arrest them just because they pose a threat to your livelihood your freedom simply because they are telling the story of your crimes and what did you do instead of rectifying the situation you would attack them more and try to have them thrown in jail you send killers at them who have knives and loaded weapons. It's time for us to drain the police department and fill it with people who actually have a moral compass and a fear of God because right now it's full of monsters and people who aren't very smart at all I really like to see some people with brains become police officers. That would be a nice change of pace. Like that 21 year old suicidal police officer I don't think it's a good idea to be hiring 21 year old children who are suicidal. If you could a suicidal person on the police force couldn't everybody stop and try to think about the ramifications of this

No comments:

Post a Comment