It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

The big plan of a simpleton

I really have no idea who it is that thought of this . The other day I received a message telling me that we're going back in time in other words they're digging up a bunch of people from my past from long ago and they're sending them at me expecting me to take pictures . I don't know who it is but they're digging up from my past . They expect me to recognize these people and they expect this little demonstration to create some sort of emotional outburst  well you failed miserably .  I don't know these people  I don't recognize them perhaps I use them once but I certainly don't know them no  perhaps I don't remember them because they were of no importance no significance. The plan of this childish person was to have me take many pictures and then these people are instructed to complain about the picture taking. Then complaints would be filed and I would be arrested. Picture taking is not against the law and just because these people are complaining doesn't mean somebody is arrested for it especially when they're receiving a block of instruction to do exactly that. The reason this is happening is because they don't want me telling my story and spreading it all over the city that James Comey is watching them. James Comey is also watching you give a block of instruction to all of these people telling them to complain about me. James Comey is watching as a police officer walked into Starbucks last night and talk to the employees asking if anybody complained about me. That police officer planned on trying to arrest me just because people are complaining that is not an arrestable offense and I would have liked to see him loose his badge and gun for being stupid but i hadn't taken any pictures. One of the not so smart people sent in here did complain and i had not taken any pictures what so ever. He looked like the unstable fool that he is as the employees said I haven't seen her do anything at all.  

  this reminds me of something Christopher Wray did in 2018 which I called this is your life he dug up a bunch of people from my past and sent them at me. However the people that Christopher Ray dug up and sent at me I recognized and I knew them well. The people that are being sent at me currently I do not recognize them I know that I must have known them at some point in time but I most certainly don't know them know and I've had to pay attention to so many faces and names in the last three to four years that there's no way I'm going to remember these people.
 it baffles the mind the crimes that they want to commit just so that they can have me arrested and thrown me in trail so I can no longer tell the story that James Comey is watching.
It's obvious that the members of sapd are too stupid to understand that yes call me is really watching you and he's watching you commit the crimes that you're committing at this moment trying to create a scenario where I will be arrested for an actual genuine reason opposed to all of the arrests in the past when I did nothing wrong. I'm not doing anything wrong again and your little plan is backfiring in your face. All of the people that you've been contacting obviously don't understand that there's nothing ethical about what they're being asked to do and stalking and harassing is very much against. It's obvious these people have no sense they have no moral compass and they don't understand that they are breaking the law. Personally if you ask me to do such a thing I would tell you where to go. And grab some of them to tell you where to go it's so sad to think that nobody in my past or my present has an ounce of dignity or a hint of a moral compass




No comments:

Post a Comment