It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

The Comey investigation team

It looks as though you guys want me to pull out all of the morons that are on sapd. I'm pretty sure that's like 72% of the police force and it might take the rest of my life. Can I please be done now now that all of us APD has done such a wonderful job of showing the world that they are simpletons they have childlike minds and they are bullies. Many of them are mentally unstable and in need of a psychiatric evaluation. This last stunt they pulled is so ridiculous people. Then they thought that they could arrest me because I'm handing out my story you need to learn what the definition of solicitation is because sharing your story with people is not solicitation especially when those people are guilty of some serious crimes and they need the information as I said before to prepare for their future tying up the Loose Ends before you go to prison and retaining an attorney. Let me give you a little bit of advice and heads up you're not going to find an attorney that will go up against James Comey or Robert Mueller no matter how much you spent nobody's that stupid. Go ahead and look at the president's reaction when Robert Mueller started to investigate him did he say I'm Fucked? I am pretty sure that was his words and all of you better wake up to your reality and future take the president's advise and see it his way YOUR ALL FUCKED!!
good luck finding an attorney to help you. Start searching now because their are thousands of people looking in the city of San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Dallas, and 13 small surrounding cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment