It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Nico lahood our former DEA

Everybody's job is going to drop at the crimes that Nico lahood committed against me. It seems to me that he finally got a clue that he too is getting more than 30 years in prison. It seems to me he finally woke up understood that this is not a battle he's going to win he lost the battle of long time ago. But it's also very disappointing that he doesn't have a brain just because you stopped me from spreading the story doesn't mean that James Comey and Robert Mueller will stop watching you do you have any common sense? I could sit here all day and list the crimes that this man has committed against me. He has committed crimes against the entire city. He thinks he is some sort of Wise guy with no wisdom what so ever. Now everyone look at all the SAPD careers that are over because they did favors for this insane man. When someone asks you to break the law learn how to say NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment