It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 14, 2019

Officer Nick Doiser. psycho killer

I went to the Hilton to deliver my story to the employees there since they have been attacking me for years the security guard took my story and walked it over to the substation . Apparently the police officers at the bike Patrol substation downtown are too stupid to understand that James Comey is watching them . They sent Officer Nick Doiser out to stalk and harass me. This man followed me all the way to waco Texas when I walked 35 miles to talk to the FBI and several of those agents lost jobs. I was on foot he was in a pick up with 11 other people terrorizing me. Then this psycho killer was stomping threw back yards with a loaded weapon trying to get a good shot at my head. He has never even so much as been reprimanded. He is laughing that is how sick he is he thinks it is funny that he has been trying to kill me for years and getting away with it. I have a lot of emotions surrounding my near death experiences because of this sick sociopath and he thinks he is funny. proving he is too stupid to understand james comey is watching. When it strikes his fancy to kill someone else he will he has no moral compass stopping him. You are all in danger in the city of San Antonio this is not the only killer that shouldn't have a badge and a gun. There is a long list of other things he has done to me and he had his wife/girlfriend helping him not surprising he is with someone as sick as he is.   





No comments:

Post a Comment