It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Taxes--I have been unable to file

I have been unable to file my taxes since 2014 every effort I make is manipulated and I hit a road block. I call IRS constantly asking them to send me the forms I need for various things like address change and legal name change and I never get any forms in the mail. I have stayed on hold for two hours and then when I get an agent on the phone my phone cuts out. That is the ex husband and McManus in my phone playing games and it was McManus that showed the ex husband how to hack into phones illegally and he goes in any phone he feels the need to enter. I would not be one bit surprised if he is in Shirley Gonzalez's phone. 
Before I was locked in my home and then put on the streets I made several trips to the San Antonio IRS office and they refused to help me. Then I had an appointment and when I went into the office for that appointment they claimed that there was nothing in there computers about my appointment. Guess which hacker did that. 
While I was out here on the streets Obama had the big idea of having me arrested for tax evasion. He was also dim witted enough to think he was going to get me for owing the IRS for health care coverage penalty. I am covered by the VA and that is thanks to your pals who made me homeless. DIM WIT! 
I don't owe the IRS, I lost a huge amount of money in refunds. That is OK because the refunds would have been applied to child support. Does everyone see how stupid my ex husband is? The entire reason and only reason he wanted custody of the kids is so I would have to pay him child support. His foreign agent attorney even got alimony approved for one year. Dirty judged in San Antonio. If he would have allowed me to file the taxes he would have gotten 3,000 dollar checks three at once. See how stupid my ex husband is?  


No comments:

Post a Comment