It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Greg in all my bank accounts

Thanks to everything being electronic my ex husband got a hold of all my account information and I had several accounts. See in the email my credit union claims I needed changes to personnel information. I never made any such request.
When it came to my Generation Credit Union account he called while I was in the bank claiming to be one of the Castro Brothers. He told the banker to make sure they didn't give me my account number and routing number. I needed those for a square account when I was driving taxi and without that information I could generate a income. Once again the ex husband proving how stupid he is. How will I pay child support if you keep calling my banks and messing with my accounts. As you drain my accounts into thin air that is monies that could be applied to support you really are that dumb.
Wait until we get to the details of all the potential employers he called instructing them not to hire me with lies that I am mental. I am not the one following him all over town and I am not hacking into his computers or bank accounts, it is not me with a mental disorder.
 When I received these electronic receipts it gave him enough information to give the banks claiming to be me. They ask about the last purchase with the card and with these he has all that information. He used it every-time too.

I had NO over draft protection. I gave strict instruction to never allow me to over draw my debit card no matter what is in the savings. Well low and behold the dirty bank did just that. I don't know exactly what was done how many phone calls were made but he managed to overdraft this account 536.00 and by now it is more. It didn't make any sense. I was looking close at my account print outs and it looks like every purchase was duplicated and sometimes more.

This is one of many this is not suppose to happen I gave strict instruction and in today's technology the accounts are balanced instantly. There is no way this should be allowed to happen. I told them if there is nothing in the account even if it is utilities they can not have payment this doesn't make any sense at all. Other than a ex husband going into the account electronically and adjusting overdraft. But I would have know there was nothing there and I would not have tried to make a purchase. I told them when I was opening this account or reopening that I would have problems with him and I can have over draft. So frustrating.


Another account I can not even use or access

No comments:

Post a Comment