It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 4, 2019

Starbucks The Deco District

The young man working at Starbucks today seems awful excited 2 stalk and harass me and give me a hard time he seems excited to do somebody a favor and attack me. So I'm wondering who it is he thinks he's doing a favor for I wonder what name was used to manipulate the Starbucks employee it must have been somebody pretty popular pretty famous like maybe Barack Obama That's how excited this employee seems to be. Wait until he finds out that it was trailer park trash Gregory Marshall pretending to be a politician that is popular with great power. I'm not the only one being gaslighted here there's going to be a whole lot of angry people who will be very disappointed that they were duped and lied to

No comments:

Post a Comment