It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 4, 2019

Beto O'Rourke

 although I am very sorry that I blame you for things that you didn't actually do I'm not ready to get on the bandwagon that you're some good guy. Because there are some things that do you did in fact to do that weren't right and there are some questions in my mind like how did you become a millionaire just by being a representative in the state of Texas there's something not right with that and Glenn Beck pointed it out. I sent you e-mails starting in 2015 and I continue to send you emails begging you to help me and you never did. There's a lot of things that they don't work did wrong there's a lot of things that he failed to do which are in his job description so although he may not be the horrible criminal and sociopaths that I thought he was he's still not innocent he's still not the good guy he wants everybody to think he is.

 when I found out today that it was Gregory Marshall that was committing the crimes and blaming Beto O'Rourke my mind immediately went to the fact that he started running for Senate because somebody had to run against Ted Cruz so that they could watch the election polls and Counting be manipulated if nobody ran against Ted Cruz then no manipulation of the elections would happen that the investigation could watch the polls being manipulated as seems feasible to me

No comments:

Post a Comment