It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Roy

Okay I'll use my own cognitive reasoning ever since I gave him a letter he no longer Smiles at me he no longer waves at me he no longer talks to me he avoids me and walked quickly away I asked me now all the sudden he's offering me coffee yes coffee that will end my life I'm about to experience that anxiousness heart palpitations again isn't that great guys can I please be done now
in the corner.
If you received a letter informing you that the person who you thought was a bad person was actually an innocent Mother fighting for her children who had been beat on for 10 years and her marriage nearly died at the hands and perhaps husband would you continue to attack this person? People have been lied to they have been told that I'm insane they have been told that I was packing the Castro Brothers when no such thing ever happened and now that I'm informing them with the real truth is the fact that I'm an innocent person who would they are attacking some of these people continue to attack me. This man gave me poison coffee he knew what he was doing and he hoped it would end my life what kind of person does that?

No comments:

Post a Comment