It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Lady Gaga

 As I watched Lady Gaga's early videos I was reminded of this one and I realize that my ex-husband must have gotten all of his ideas from this video see how everybody in the cafe was poisoned well the ex-husband has a bad habit of poisoning everybody at the Methodist Church in the same manner. This is Art crack this is African you're not supposed to do it for real. It's so sad that my ex-husband is really that sick that he thinks this kind of art imitates life

As I was trying to watch Lady Gaga videos and listen to her music my phone kept freezing the videos wouldn't play. Does anybody else find this out why would somebody keep me from watching Lady Gaga? Hillary do you know who would do that? I'm surprised you didn't keep me from watching Katy Perry to I think that is your pal

No comments:

Post a Comment