It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Parking lot across from Cypress Tower owned by H-E-B

This is the parking lot where I had the incident yesterday with a security officer accosting me I've been walking through this parking lot for six months I walk through it four times a day  here in these pictures you can see that there's a new sidewalk going in and it's hazardous to walk on it you can see where there's a giant hole in that sidewalk you really don't have a choice but to walk through the parking lot . Your alternative would be to step into a street that is very busy full of automobiles . The parking lot is not closed off and there is no sign indicating that you can't walk through it  there's no infraction here . Here you see a police officer a security guard and somebody who looks official like a supervisor this is not the security officer that accosted me however . Apparently there was some incident in the parking lot that he is trying to explain to them .  I attempted to go around the parking lot but as I said before  the sidewalk is inoperable and I really have no choice but to use the parking lot .  The pickup truck followed me for four blocks and then pulled into that parking lot to watch what I was doing . It appears as though my enemies are afraid that I'm going to get pictures of the license plates of the vehicles in the parking lot . My enemies have not  come to the understanding that I'm done with license plates and I've moved on to the next phase of putting them in prison .  These people standing in the parking lot we're watching me closely  however I'm not going to assume for a moment that I'll get Justice  For What happened on October 16th . What I can assume safely is that I will be accosted again . 











 when you get to the point where the sidewalk is inoperable there is no crosswalk you cannot cross the street without being guilty of jaywalking you are given no other choice but to walk across the parking lot. Because the sidewalks are tore up on that street that's adjacent to the parking lot that for sidewalks that are inoperable

No comments:

Post a Comment