It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 18, 2019

Recovery of unpaid account balances

I had many things showing up on my credit report that simply were not mine and I was in contact with all the Companies that were claiming I owed money on account that were never mine. He took his mother's cable bill and put it in my name. He did this after his mother had passed away. I couldn't get any justice for any of this fraud and I never stopped trying until I was locked in my house and I was no longer able to continue to fight this. They count on people giving up the fight opposed to rectifying the wrong. I am not one to give up. I am sure as Gregory and the Castro's watched this happening they knew it was only a matter of time before I was able to have it come back at them and prove the fraud they committed.


No comments:

Post a Comment