It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 18, 2019

Tamer Morsi process service

Tamer Morsi told a judge in a court of Law that this is proper process service. The judge kicked him out of a court of law told him to serve me properly. He could not even show the court I opened and read the email because at that time I had not opened the email. It was listed in court records what he had done that is when I went to my email to find the dumb thing he did. If I remember correctly I was unable to open it. That is because many people were hacking into my laptop. Tamer Morsi has a bad habit of taking people to a court of law without their knowledge of the citation. That is the only way he can win any of his cases if the opposing party doesn't show because of a lack knowledge of what he is doing. He did this same thing with the divorce. I had no idea when it was happening. I did call him and ask him if he was filing the divorce but I was not properly served. I thought there was no way they could legally proceed because I had never been properly served and he did not have my legal name on the court documents. The dirty criminal judge signed the court papers anyway without proof of proper process service.

No comments:

Post a Comment