It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 18, 2019

TRLA Fraud

None of my emails went through to all the members of TRLA. When looking at the court transcripts you will see that Tamer Morsi and Gregory Marshall had announced they received services from TRLA. Later I found this was not a true statement. I also received a written letter from Josie Rodriguez that only one family member gets services and I was denied. First that is not true they will provide services for more than one family member and Gregory Marshall did not receive services from them at all he was simply manipulating their employees to make sure I did not receive services. I was on their waiting list for years and when I would check my status my name had mysteriously disappeared over and over again I kept trying and continuously added my name to the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment