It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Ready to knock you down a few pegs

You know that gut the feeling you get that sixth sense about people and you don't even have to speak any words to them or hear them speak. I am getting the sense he is not a nice person a bit evil. Maybe the same feeling I would get if I ever met Jeffrey Dahmer. This person is a pretentious individual who thinks that he's above all others. You can go right ahead and stick your nasty dirty looks where the sun doesn't shine you may think that you're intimidating me into a state of submission but honey you picked the wrong mother. And right now I'm receiving notification that he's a good guy no he's not. That is my enemies trying to gas light me. Always trust your gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment